Today is the first of July, and a fun time to celebrate Christmas in July in Australia where we can enjoy all the winter Christmas treats and experiences that are enjoyed in the Northern Hemisphere at Christmas. I'm celebrating with my first blog Christmas card for the year for the Stamping and Blogging Design Team.
Lots of Joy is one of the new Christmas sets in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. I love it because:
- The plaid reminds me of Scotland where my Grandparents are from.
- It has three great greetings
- Images coordinate with the 1.5" circle, 1" square and Christmas tree punches (see links at end of post)
- It has a lot of great coordinating colours: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.
- It's a great way to use the long lines of rhinestones in the adhesive rhinestone packs! Line them up with the stripes and you have adhesive tinsel :)
Now it's time to visit the lovely peeps in the Stampin' and Blogging Design Team and see what they have done with this week's sketch. Then don't forget to have a go at the sketch yourself!
Claire Daly Australia (that's me!)
Now it's YOUR turn to play along.
You can now enter the weekly challenges along and link your creation for us all to admire. We will be picking a weekly winner and would love to see what you create with this sketch. To play along, you just need to post your creation on the Sketch and Stamp page, which is the name for the new Stamping and Blogging weekly challenges.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. See you again soon,
Want a FREE 2015/16 Annual Catalogue and plan to shop with me? Click HERE
Want more information on my Stamp at Home clubs where you get free card kits, tutorials, product and get to shop from the hostess only section? Next clubs starting soon - Click HERE
Subscribe so you never miss a thing HERE
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's card: